1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 3.0l v6 Quattro - Sport Avant

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by drmole, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drmole

drmole Active Member

Ok as above

this is my dads car he has only just bought it but is reluctantly selling due to him n mother upgradeing from a touring caravan to a static so they no longer need a big car to cart round the awrning n all sorts.

the car is in great condition for its age and has only covered 65k from new its a 52plate it drives superb and the engine pull like a train and sounds awrsome! it does have a few issues the chrome window trim on passenger door is bent (was like this wen he had it havent had time to fix yet) the bodywork has the od scratch as ud exept on older big car. the front centre arm rest is in place but does not lock the fron clip that hold it in place has broken nothing majour im jus bing as honest as i can. if there anything else ill update as i come accross them.

the car has all the usuel refinments found in an A6 climate control four E/windows 6 disc CD it has a man 6 speed box 17inch alloys all tyres are good anything else you wanna kno plz ask never put a car up for sale before so not very good on the write up side but ill happily answer any questions

hes looking for £5595 ono or an A3 of simular price for swap or px etc
    here some pics to support my **** write up lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this one shows the bent trim
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011