1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 2006 Avant BRE 2.0 Tdi intermittent orange oil pressure light

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C6 Chassis)' started by AUDIQS, Sep 11, 2013.

1. AUDIQS

AUDIQS New Member

[Sep 11, 2013]
    :idea: I just bought this car from a dealer who lives 300 miles from me so its a bit hard to get this sorted but need major help n quick ,if any one can .
    BRE 2.0 Tdi dsg auto box

after the car has warmed up 15 min I be driving maybe up a hill or or after a roundabout yes strange but well lol at about 25-40 mph the orange oil pressure light comes on the dash with animated oil can dripping bleeping away but if I speed up another 10mph it disappeared and then nothing for ages then random come on again then off ,it's as if when it starts is the car struggles a little then it comes on but only when engine temp is at 90°
    I have had new oil and filter and a new pressure sensor done.
    only after that I notised the car throttle response is more alive the car has more get up and go.
    But still the random oil pressure light comes on and off .
    i would ape appreciate any info thank you for reading this fingers crossed I can get this sorted ASAP .
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 2, 2014]

3. AUDIQS

AUDIQS New Member

[Sep 11, 2013]
    Has any one got any ideas what the fault may be please is there any more sensors to do with the oil maybe ?
  4. gupsterg

gupsterg Active Member

[Sep 16, 2013]