1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 2.7t exhuast system

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C5 Chassis)' started by simo79, Dec 4, 2010.

1. simo79

simo79 New Member

hi guys

Just bought a 2.7t avant and i am looking to replace to exhaust, Problem is that its slightly blown on the flexi connection on the driversside. I am told buy audi that the downpipe flexi and cat are one piece and a pricely figure of £854 is what they want for one. Poke that

i was wondering what other options i have, can the flexi just be changed?
    spoken to my local power flo installer and he thinks he can do something with it, plus a cat back system would be cheaper than the downpipe from Audi.
    Cant afford a full milltek system ( which i would have in a heart beat)

Any info on other suppliers and systems would be ace.

cheers

simo

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mwarrey

mwarrey Member

Hi, you can buy flexi exhaust joints on ebay. The flexi was starting to go on my 1.8T and I was going to get a one and have it welded on, but as a full replacement pipe (no cat) was only £80 i couldn't be bothered with the extra hassle involved. I certainly would for £854 though!

4. The Slug

The Slug Active Member
    VCDS Map User

i cant imagaine to replace a CAT u neeed to replace downpipe also...something wrong there!

5. simo79

simo79 New Member

well thats exactly what thought,

cheers guys