1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 2.4 tuning??? Anyone??

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by tristancarroll, Feb 17, 2004.

1. tristancarroll

tristancarroll New Member

Anyone have any suggestions to make my Audi A6 1998 2.4 (new shape) pick up quicker??

I mean get a better 0-60.

I have not found any info on this yet. Most of the info is geared to the turbo versions of the A6, mine is sadly not...

Any help greatly appreciated.

-Tristan

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tristancarroll

tristancarroll New Member

Is there anybody with ANY info at all on tuning a non turbo 2.4 A6??? (1998 new shape)

-Tristan

4. Drill

Drill Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Gambba said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Drill said:
    Tristan,
    Sorry I can't help more, but what I'd recommend is to look through the various tuning websites and see what kind of thing is offered.

I'm including Gambba's "List" to help out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Where's the new sexy list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That one's up to you mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

One of the reason's I did it in Publisher was so you could keep it updated accordingly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif If you want, let me know what changed, and I can alter it, and redo another JPG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif