1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A6 1900cc Tdi tuning

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by critch, May 12, 2007.

1. critch

critch It looked like that when I got here

[May 12, 2007]
    Hello guys and girls

I`m looking to tune my A6 130 tdi

I`ve spoke to a local company in sheffield who make stainless steel 316 custom exhausts and for roughly £400 they can put a cat back system including twin quad outlets should look like the diagram lower they are in loads of car mags and make exhausts for pimp my ride uk hope i don`t get in trouble for this they are called exhausts uk.

---oo--------oo---

I know the other route is a panel filter and a remap can anyone recommend a good product for the filter and a good company for the remap i live in rotherham if this helps on the decision.

cheers.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[May 12, 2007]
    I good exhaust is definately going to help free up the gases and maybe make things feel a little smoother but not really give any real performance gains. As for the panel filter, really quite pointless i think, just change your standard one often and you'll be fine. As for the remap, definately a good idea! Give us a shout if you want any more info, we're based in Newcastle, maybe a little fair to drive for you but just at the end of a line when it comes to advise and information. Hope this helps!
  4. p-torque.co.uk

p-torque.co.uk Member

[May 13, 2007]
    Hi There

We can offer you a re-map and panel filter package. This is a common package we do on both petrol and diesel VAG cars.

If you want more info, or have any questions, please feel free to drop me an e-mail at info@p-torque.co.uk

You can read some of our reviews that have been posted on under our forum section :icon_thumright:
  5. PlebbyChris

PlebbyChris Complete Pleb

[May 13, 2007]
    If you're going to get the exhaust done then I recommend getting the cat replaced too. A nice 200 cell-per-inch will keep it road legal and allow a lot more gas movement down the pipes.

Alternatively you could remove the cat altogether and just put it back in for MOTs.
  6. p-torque.co.uk

p-torque.co.uk Member

[May 13, 2007]
    A re-map will give much more power for your money.

High flow panel filters are worth doing. We have done extensive tests on the VAG group vehicles, and a upgraded filter will ensure the highest flow of air reaches the turbo with minimum restriction