A6 1.9 fwd dual exhausts!!

Tony22593

Reaction score
Hi I'm knew on here and relatively new to audis, had mine for about 9 months now and I'm loving it. I like the look of my a6 but I think it's time to mod it up a bit! I'm trying so sort out a dual exhaust for it but not quite sure as it seems the fuel tank would block every route for the right hand pipe.
Any help greatly appreciated!
Tony

I don't know whether I could run a custom pipe from existing silencer between back bumper and spare wheel well?

Surely some of you other guys with a6's want to know the same? I wonder if a 2.5 quattro tank will fit a non quattro 1.9 and then allow the space for the second right hand pipe! Quite desperate to do this mod! Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated!
She needs some lifting!

You can cut a slot trough the spare wheel well or run the dummy pipe behind the bumper... Rear subframe and floor pan is completely different between FWD and quattro so you won't be able to fit the quattro tank either... I would just live with it and get some nice tips or a straight pipe from turbo back, it will be more rewarding than just tips either side !

Yeah I was thinking that as a possibility but even then I would have to get a space saver I imagine as the well would be smaller. Do you have a straight pipe just wondered what there like to live with? And what size bore you would recommend? I plan on also getting a turbo off of a 2.0 pd and a custom remap. Some say this is good for 200hp and god knows how much torque! Don't suppose there's any truth in that? Thanks for your response by the way:beerchug:

Yeah I was thinking that as a possibility but even then I would have to get a space saver I imagine as the well would be smaller. Do you have a straight pipe just wondered what there like to live with? And what size bore you would recommend? I plan on also getting a turbo off of a 2.0 pd and a custom remap. Some say this is good for 200hp and god knows how much torque! Don't suppose there's any truth in that? Thanks for your response by the way:beerchug:
Not on a pd a6 but had a 3" system custom made from turbo back on my old quattro sport audi a6...it was realy nice with no drone at high speed- had 2 back boxes though !
The pd170 turbo aka bv43 is good for 220 Bhp with supporting mods so there proof in the pudding !

Ok sweet sounds good really appreciate your help I'll get on to it! :thumbsup: