A6 1.8T

Luke20v

2000 A6 Avant 1.8 20v T
Reaction score
hey, got a a6 1.8t avant, lowerd 60mm on 18's. currently got decat, exhaust, air filter, front mount intercooler and exhaust manifold.
i wanted to do all this work before remap as i wanted to do things thoroughly.
its feels stupidly quick at the mo but wanted to know what remap companies people have used and what companies seem to have the best power outputs??
Next is exterior, tints and colour code etc.
will hope to get some current pics up when i figure out how to do it? can any1 explain?
also are ther many meets that happen? would love to meet you all and talk bout all our a6's! i live in dorset and go to castle combe race circuit often, the big estate has been round there a few times! haha
many thanks
Luke

for photo's, use photobucket, upload pics there, then copy the HTML link for that site per photo then paste in link...im sure thats right lol....

Id check out MRC tuning, speak to Doug he knows his stuff :) http://www.mrctuning.com/

hey, got a a6 1.8t avant, lowerd 60mm on 18's. currently got decat, exhaust, air filter, front mount intercooler and exhaust manifold.
i wanted to do all this work before remap as i wanted to do things thoroughly.
its feels stupidly quick at the mo but wanted to know what remap companies people have used and what companies seem to have the best power outputs??
Next is exterior, tints and colour code etc.
will hope to get some current pics up when i figure out how to do it? can any1 explain?
also are ther many meets that happen? would love to meet you all and talk bout all our a6's! i live in dorset and go to castle combe race circuit often, the big estate has been round there a few times! haha
many thanks
Luke

:sign_pics::sign_pics::sign_pics: we want :sign_pics::sign_pics::sign_pics:

Looking good, it would be interesting to see what power this is putting out with those mods, although I think the K03 will start to run out of puff.. get it mapped and post results..

yeah the K03 with standard setup is good for about 210bhp, but with all my mods and with a re-map with tweaked boost should be good for 250bhp thats the plan anyway haha.
and when ive had my fun with that, the K04 and stage 2 map should excite me even more.
yes i will get it dyno'd after all mods and will post up results.
also what about these meets? any goin on soon?
thanks