1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A5 Sportback Lip Spoiler

Discussion in 'A5/S5/RS5 Forum' started by Laz, May 1, 2013.

1. Laz

Laz Member

Saw one of these on a beaut of an S5. Anyone know the product number on this? I've seen some but only for Cabriolets.

[​IMG]

The lip spoiler is the one in the picture just there. Any help on some information would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Harribo66

Harribo66 Member

Hi mate, I'm 99.9% sure that its part of the boot lid. So an s5 lid would be needed.

4. Laz

Laz Member

Ah, really? Because from looking at it close up, the actually lip spoiler isn't part of it. It seems like an add on piece.

5. Sportba5k

Sportba5k New Member

Guys

It is not part of the boot lid, it is a seperate plastic spoiler only available on the S5 Sportback. The sportback's rear hatch ihas a different profile so it will not fot the Cab or Coupe

SB

6. Laz

Laz Member

That's what I thought mate. I have a Sportback S-Line so I was looking to find one for it. Would that be available from an Audi parts store?

7. Sportba5k

Sportba5k New Member

Yeah, the last cat I had was a 2.0 tfsi and I had it fitted - it wasnt cheap but best look and quality!

SB

8. Laz

Laz Member

What was the cost mate? Any part number on it? Been looking for quite a while.