1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A5 sportback ....hhhmmmmnnnn

10blazin Jan 12, 2010

1. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

I went to Audi Manchester today and saw an a5 sport back in the flesh and i really like that car its very very nice , It was in red like the pic below....

Right now if i had the money and a few kids to carry around it would be a5 sport back for sure beautiful car ...

[​IMG]

2. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

I had the money and the kids and I didn't go for it ...... although I thought I would.

It's simply not family friendly enough ... or at least not so much as the A4. No rear blinds, fixed tail gate cover (removeable) etc etc.

I really REALLY thought it would be a good match for us but it wasn't and hence we got an A4 Avant instead.

3. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Just doesn't flow well at all for me

4. ginagarus

ginagarus New Member

Yup, they should have left the a5 as a coupe especially when they already have the a4 which is a superb looking car and far more practical, I reckon they have spoilt the look stretching it imo.

5. HotboxDeluxe

HotboxDeluxe automatic

I think it's sweet - it's about the only modern Audi I'd actually want to have

6. fforeggub

fforeggub Member

The Sportback is really not a proper A5 , they should have called it something else.

The A5 Coupe is much like the original Audi Coupe (based on the 80) and was called an 'Audi Coupe' . I would like to see A5 Coupe as the Audi Coupe. The Sportback compromises so much in styling and performance it should be calles an A4 Sportback