A5 Sportback BE+ 65plate - Phone Sound Quality Issue

DannyBox

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone could assist before I speak to the dealer about an issue I'm having with my A5.

Sound via music/radio is fine only issue is when making or receiving a call via Bluetooth. When on a call the sound is in and out constantly meaning I cannot make out what people are saying and they cant make out my voice either. On the same call switch to the handset and all is fine, switch back to car and its back to being faulty.

Best way to describe it is like someone is constantly putting their hand over their mouth again and again. Tried removing the handset pairing and reconnecting with no joy. Also handset worked fine before, streaming music via spotify all works perfectly, using iPhone 6S, nothing has been done which could have upset it, so I'm just a bit unsure.

Any assistance would be appreciated, if no luck then will book it in with dealer.

Thanks

I've mostly had good audio quality with mine so if yours is consistently bad then you make have a problem there. However are you sure that your phone is OK?