A5 mini transformation?!

Richierich37

Reaction score
Morning guys,

I joined the forum last night as I've just ordered a new S3 from Glasgow Audi. I'm trading my 2014 Golf GTD in against it. I also have this old A5 that I purchased early in 2013 as a 1 owner used car with 12k miles on! Now with 40k on it decided to keep it and a few months back gave it a Wee spruce up.

Changed the front grill, registration plate, wheels/tyres and wrapped it in gloss metallic black. Painted the brakes and gave it a deep cleanse!!!! IMO it has transformed the cars looks.........

IMG 7356

IMG 7348

IMG 7357

IMG 7358

IMG 7346

Attachments

• IMG_7356.JPG
    IMG_7356.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: RS5 JON
:sign welcome: Richie, good job on the A5, totally agree, looks a different car from standard. Take it your not wrapping the new S3, lol.

I'm just down the road from Glasgow Audi, Ayrshire.

JG

:sign welcome: Richie, good job on the A5, totally agree, looks a different car from standard. Take it your not wrapping the new S3, lol.

I'm just down the road from Glasgow Audi, Ayrshire.

JG

Cheers JG, no the new S3 will be left as I've asked from factory!!!! I'm not far from you, East Kilbride :)

Cheers JG, no the new S3 will be left as I've asked from factory!!!! I'm not far from you, East Kilbride :)

Just a stone's throw along the M77 then, nice to see another Scottish member on this Forum.

Need to plan a Scottish meet sometime and put faces to names, enjoy the S3 when it arrives. :s3addict:

JG

Reactions: Richierich37