A5 in Nottingham car park

what's wrong with that? damn fine bit of parking IMHO clearly the A5 is "almost" within the bay lines LMAO I blame MRS Corsa driver for being right over to RHS :laugh:

Reactions: CHEZ
Someone has prestiged @ defensive parking

Reactions: CHEZ
If that was my corsa and I had to pick the kids up, i'd of either put his window through if it was a manual or walked all over his car to get into mine, what an inconsiderate selfish piece of *****, unfortunately this is the mentality of today's people, I bet if you pulled him up on it he would of just made out like he didn't realise.

I hate parking my car in multi stories, and I usually have to go the furthest possible place that all the lazy people can't be ***** to park in, I certainly don't block people in just so I don't get a ding.

totally agree 100% Burnzy selfish twats like him give all drivers a bad name, not Just Audi's really is no need for it ...

Just been reading this too, what a fool to park like that!!

He says he was there for a matter of minutes but that is besides the point, it shouldnt have been done!!

If that was me in the corsa, the Audi would not have been driveable!!

Oh and whats with the pics of her in the report??? LOL

the ones of her in the tight fitting dress? probably just to add weight to story she "couldn't climb over baby seat" through passenger side LOL ;)

I admire the precision parking of the a5!
the sket with the corsa I am sure could straddle the passenger seat to get in or out! (like I am sure she has before-

Reactions: Dtwm1