1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A5 coupe, rear seats on a long journey?

Discussion in 'A5/S5/RS5 Forum' started by Richy_C, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Richy_C

Richy_C Active Member

Hey all, I have just swapped out my A3 sportback and ordered a A5 coupe. Now I'm a tad worried as we're off to Spar in September and I'm taking 4 mates. What is the A5 like with 4up ?

Thanks,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cjamesenorf

cjamesenorf New Member

I've got the S5 coupe and reviews say bad things but I always ask and they say there fine? But only a 4 seated car so comment might not be worth squit.

4. sportmonkey

sportmonkey New Member

Used my A5 to go camping for a weekend with 3 other mates and they had no problem in the back seat for a 3 hour trip, they were about 5'10

5. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

it depends how tall the people are and how much room they need, you can adjust the seats so there is a fair amount of room for all people but there isnt masses of space, you may need to stop at the services for a couple of times to stretch your legs, there is room for drinks and things aswell for extra convenience and the headroom is pretty decent.

6. 5ean

5ean S3 Owner
    VCDS Map User

I've got a coupe and i'm 6'2, i cant even get my fist between the drivers seat and passanger seat its that close.. So i now class my car as a 3 seater :)