A5 2010 2.0t Fsi (211) Remap

Rob78

Rob78
Reaction score
Thinking of getting a Stage 1 remap at Jabbasport. Costs in region of ~£350 and should give an extra ~60Bhp. Anyone have any experience / feedback of remap on this engine? Any other alternatives I should consider, or other companies you can recommend (not further than 100 miles from Peterborough)?

I've the same car, and will be going for a Remap at some point too, let me know how it goes if you get it done before me, and ill do the e

Coming from a Vauxhall forum a lot of people get remaps and reading a lot of horror stories I would only EVER get a remap from a top named brand. I'm getting a remap in next couple months, Im going with AmD tuning, but even if I had to do a 500 mile round trip for a top named remap I would do it, nothing better than 100% confidence that your engine isn't going to pop from a unsafe remap

I've used AmD and Shark Performance for remaps on A8's I've owned and I can recommend them both. I hear what you are saying about using a reputable brand, but from what I've heard, Jabba are pretty good and local to me. For the stage 1 remap they advised that nothing else would need to be upgraded, but for something more custom, maybe other parts would need upgrading. I've just had my HPFP replaced as I had a problem with the car, but so far so good. I'll give it another month or so before I consider the remap...

Is there any one down near Yeovil/Taunton that anyone could advise for a remap, I was going to either use Peformance3000 (heard bad tales about them) or RMR motors in yeovil.

These engines are great once mapped with some great results too..

We are a dealer for Revo based in Lincoln. If you require any information on re-mapping then please feel free to contact me on 01522 717100

Regards

Pat
LVS Racing