1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A5 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO (2010) - Rolling Road problem, can't dyno

Discussion in 'A5/S5/RS5 Forum' started by solidec, Oct 8, 2011.

1. solidec

solidec New Member

[Oct 8, 2011]
    Hi all

Went to get a pre/post rolling road dyno done and a custom remap, but was told that the car was flatlining at 3000rpm because the back wheels wern't moving (sounds odd for a Quattro model that the back wheels aren't turning on a 4WD Dyno!!!) and so they couldnt do the dyno. Anyone aware of this problem with the latest Audi Quattro models and if there is a way around it to get it on a rolling road for a proper run?

I am concerned I have no data to show for my big investment in the remap and also whether in the absence of a proper dyno run before/after, do I actually have a custom map?

Thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Gavin0478

Gavin0478 Active Member

[Oct 9, 2011]
    dont you need a dyno with the rollers linked for a quattro as to fool the diffs?
  4. solidec

solidec New Member

[Oct 9, 2011]
    I will be having words with the remappers about it. They say they have a 4WD rolling road, but claim the map cant be dun becauwse the back wheels dont move, yet the new Audi Torsen Quattro system doesnt allow you to disengage the 60/40 diff. I dont understand how you can drive a new A5 on a 4WD rolling road and the rear wheels not turn!
  5. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

[Oct 10, 2011]
    Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. The Haldex set up on my A3 can be turned off but not the Torsen Quattro set up...