1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 vs. F40 shocker....

Chr1sch Jun 27, 2013

1. Chr1sch

Chr1sch Member

En route back from Le Mans, Blatantly won.............honest

[​IMG]

if you've never been, do it, 6 yrs running and it gets better every year.....until my clutch went lol

Benisere and crazy88 like this.
  2. Chr1sch

Chr1sch Member

3. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

I can't see the pictures because my works blocking it....however I have definitely got to go next year!

Never been before and looks amazing!

4. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

I went to the Classic Le-mans last year cause I could not get tickets to the main one but that was great.

Watching a classic Ferrari drift it in to the Grandstand straight is brilliant.

Then spent half a day walking around a nuke sub. amazing. :)

5. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

I saw all the cars going there Thursday in Dover. Ferry car park full of automotive sex and balding middle aged men :laugh:

6. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

That's a blatant lie, I was at work!

7. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

Dover? But your location is Birmingham :-\

My offices pretty much over looked the M20 where the Channel Tunnel turn of is.....and next to a hotel that many petrol heads use, so I'm often having a look in the car park and staring out at convoys steaming past! lol

8. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator Audi A4

I was catching the ferry to France, and it doesn't go from Birmingham, so I had to drive to Dover to catch it.

9. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Ferrari F40! :anbet:

Jason.s likes this.
  10. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Admirable, although the 206 and the 7.5 tonner seem to have had you both, and are battling for the lead!

dbm likes this.
  11. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

That's the f40 top gear used in their vids. F40....by far the coolest car ever made!!