1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 TSFI Turbo ?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by andytaylor1980, Mar 9, 2013.

1. andytaylor1980

andytaylor1980 Member

Hi, please can someone tell me if my 2009 A4 TFSI 2.0 has a Ko3 or Ko4 turbo , i cant seen to find anything on this
    I only ask due to revo remaps quoting 300 bhp from stage 1 when i thought that would be too much for a Ko3
  2. andytaylor1980

andytaylor1980 Member

So 37 views and still no answers , come on people im new here and need advise
  3. Mcdubber1

Mcdubber1 Member

As far as i'm aware it has a ko3 turbo but it's an IHI turbo which is said to be larger than the old ko3 (Garret maybe?) turbo's. I could be wrong with this but I'm sure that's what I've heard. There are a few people on here that have there's Revo'd, I've got a Shark Stage 1 on mine which is superb in every way IMO but definately won't give you 300bhp if that's what your after?
  4. andytaylor1980

andytaylor1980 Member

Thanks for the reply Mcdubber1 , i must admit i would love to see 300bhp but wouldn't want to risk any internals
  5. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Active Member

Mines going to Rolling Road with the remap on the 31st March, will let you all know the results :)
    ScottishS3 likes this.
  6. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Did you have it dyno'ed on the same RR before the remap? If not then it'll not be a true result. I've done loads of RR days (they are a good giggle and it gives the car a health check) but don't get too tied up in the peak numbers. I will be very interested to see the graphs though and hope they also show boost.
  7. Mcdubber1

Mcdubber1 Member

I really keep meaning to get mine done aswell just out of curiosity