1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 TQS Exhaust question

jgttdi Mar 2, 2013

1. jgttdi

jgttdi Member

Hi guys, the exhaust on my TQS is a standard factory fit exhaust but have noticed the back box sags a little, it sits around 3 inches or so from the bumper trim, the rubber mounts look ok etc.

Has anyone had this problem and is there a way to get it to sit higher/closer to the bumper trim or do they all just sit like this?

Thanks in advance J

2. Chriscooke

Chriscooke Clueless!

Jubilee clips around the hangers perhaps..

3. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

BIGGER tailpipes lol

4. jgttdi

jgttdi Member

Haha bigger tailpipes would be nice one day but is there any way I could fix them for now?Thanks

5. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Yeah weld bigger tailpipes to your back box but check all your exhaust hangers and also the flexi one may have give way.

6. jgttdi

jgttdi Member

With looking through many pictures of TQS exhausts including your own car they all seem to sit the same as mine, looks like I will just either live with it as it's been that way since a bought the car or get a diffent exhaust fitted.Thanks J

7. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Yeah all sit a little lower but could see if you could get smaller rubber mounts to pull it up a little.