1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a4 tdi 130 avf egr blanking plate

toma4avant Dec 12, 2012

1. toma4avant

toma4avant New Member

Hi guys new to this site im after some info for my a4 it has a egr cooler on it. I noticed the previous owner had put the wrong pipe on wich was kinked coming off the cooler wich was puttjng it into limp mode so i removed the pipe now it seems fine but i was wondering if i could blank it all out as its stinks of fumes now and how many blanking plates would i need iv done loads or research just cant find anything any info would be great :-D

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net Tom, One of the guys will soon be along to advise you. Have a read through the faqs section and sticky threads, lots of useful info in there. Where are you located? Any Pics? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Local meet/events section if your interested in meeting some of the other members in your area.

Smaller (Local) Events

3. toma4avant

toma4avant New Member

Ok thats brill.. and yes iv got pics how do i get them on? :)

4. toma4avant

toma4avant New Member

Sorry forgot to say im from warrington

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer