1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 sill trims when fitting S4 sides

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by PaulJC84, Dec 18, 2013.

1. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Hello folks, I have a pair of S4 skirts that have been in my garage for years. Thinking I maybe should get the finger out and get them fitted. I know I need to remove the A4 sill trims but can I refit after I have the skirts on?
    I guess they will need trimmed down along the lower edge. Is it easy to remove them and refit without damaging them?

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

I removed mine completely till some cheap S4 ones come up !!

You can probably trim them whilst on the car but you may struggle at the b pillar, and yes they are a pain to remove them there stuck on with good old german adhesive :)

4. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

Guys, you might be waiting a while for S4 ones to come up. I tried removing mine recently and it seemed like there was no.chance of them.coming off cleanly in one piece. Ended up sticking them in the bin because they were in such bad shape once off, and that was with me being careful.

5. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Great thanks chaps. Think may be best to try trimming on the car in that case as I do not want to lose them.

6. Broonie

Broonie Member

Steady hand and a dremel to trim them, that's what I plan on doing when I fit mine