1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a4/s4 interior salvage

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by francis4, Dec 5, 2004.

1. francis4

francis4 New Member

[Dec 5, 2004]
    hello everyone, im new here. got a fairly quick 2.7 s4 which i love but the cloth interior is getting pretty worn. im not going to get rid of it any time soon so any ideas where i can get a full black leather interior ? (BTW im in the UK)

cheers

francis
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. imported_dumpvalve

imported_dumpvalve Guest

[Dec 5, 2004]
    www.vagparts.co.uk

Go for full leather Recaro.

By the way, is that Westfield (or whatever it is) just about to overtake you, or did you get in front??!!

Drew.
  4. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[Dec 5, 2004]
    If you want a cheaper option- varely rarely come upon this site or on ebay- so scrapyards are your best bet.

If you have an s4 then im assuming your cloth seats are sports ones? so maybe a option to go to have a quality leather re-trim to your own spec unless you dont have and want the Recaros
  5. imported_dumpvalve

imported_dumpvalve Guest

[Dec 5, 2004]
    I think four-rings or whatever they're called can get hold of interiors. They seem to be more scrappers than wholesalers like vagparts.

Drew.
  6. gc48067

gc48067 Member

[Dec 5, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Drew 2226 said:
    www.vagparts.co.uk

By the way, is that Westfield (or whatever it is) just about to overtake you, or did you get in front??!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprised you have to ask - of course he just took it round the outside driving one handed with the window open the the stereo on...this is an S4 after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Welcome to the site Francis. Goodluck with the interior hunt.

Greg
  7. imported_dumpvalve

imported_dumpvalve Guest

[Dec 5, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    GregC said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Drew 2226 said:
    www.vagparts.co.uk

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprised you have to ask - of course he just took it round the outside driving one handed with the window open the the stereo on...this is an S4 after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Welcome to the site Francis. Goodluck with the interior hunt.

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  8. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Dec 5, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Yaseen said:
    If you want a cheaper option- varely rarely come upon this site or on ebay- so scrapyards are your best bet.

If you have an s4 then im assuming your cloth seats are sports ones? so maybe a option to go to have a quality leather re-trim to your own spec unless you dont have and want the Recaros

[/ QUOTE ]
    does anybody know much a re-trim would cost??? as my interia is naff!
  9. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

[Dec 5, 2004]
    on german ebay (i lurv it!) you can get the leather pattern ready made for think £200, but fitting will be a biatch!

Think about £900 for a leather retrim, but will they replace the hard seats with soft foam for the leather??
  10. francis4

francis4 New Member

[Dec 5, 2004]
    thanks for all the replys.
    i think 4 rings "salvage" is my best bet, can get the door cards aswell then.
    the car behind at snetterton is a radical sr3, we were evens on the straight but he killed me on the corners, unsuprisingly!