a4/s4 interior salvage

francis4

Reaction score
hello everyone, im new here. got a fairly quick 2.7 s4 which i love but the cloth interior is getting pretty worn. im not going to get rid of it any time soon so any ideas where i can get a full black leather interior ? (BTW im in the UK)

cheers

francis

www.vagparts.co.uk

Go for full leather Recaro.

By the way, is that Westfield (or whatever it is) just about to overtake you, or did you get in front??!!

Drew.

If you want a cheaper option- varely rarely come upon this site or on ebay- so scrapyards are your best bet.

If you have an s4 then im assuming your cloth seats are sports ones? so maybe a option to go to have a quality leather re-trim to your own spec unless you dont have and want the Recaros

I think four-rings or whatever they're called can get hold of interiors. They seem to be more scrappers than wholesalers like vagparts.

Drew.

[ QUOTE ]
Drew 2226 said:
www.vagparts.co.uk

By the way, is that Westfield (or whatever it is) just about to overtake you, or did you get in front??!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprised you have to ask - of course he just took it round the outside driving one handed with the window open the the stereo on...this is an S4 after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Welcome to the site Francis. Goodluck with the interior hunt.

Greg

[ QUOTE ]
GregC said:
[ QUOTE ]
Drew 2226 said:
www.vagparts.co.uk

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprised you have to ask - of course he just took it round the outside driving one handed with the window open the the stereo on...this is an S4 after all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Welcome to the site Francis. Goodluck with the interior hunt.

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
If you want a cheaper option- varely rarely come upon this site or on ebay- so scrapyards are your best bet.

If you have an s4 then im assuming your cloth seats are sports ones? so maybe a option to go to have a quality leather re-trim to your own spec unless you dont have and want the Recaros

[/ QUOTE ]
does anybody know much a re-trim would cost??? as my interia is naff!

on german ebay (i lurv it!) you can get the leather pattern ready made for think £200, but fitting will be a biatch!

Think about £900 for a leather retrim, but will they replace the hard seats with soft foam for the leather??

thanks for all the replys.
i think 4 rings "salvage" is my best bet, can get the door cards aswell then.
the car behind at snetterton is a radical sr3, we were evens on the straight but he killed me on the corners, unsuprisingly!