A4/S4 Armrests fixtures/measurements - A3 Mod

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I ****** hate the move up/down mechanism of the armrests we have to get to the actual position we are comfortable with, stupid idea.

I was thinking about my S3 & my recent S4 B6, they both had the quick release buttons on the front of the armrests that I fitted, took me literally months to find them particular armrests as audi etka was useless even my ever so resourceful parts guy couldnt find it until I found them on fleabay, knew it was good for something, lol, the S4 one actually had phone prep inside but I was happy to just have the button to lower as its only for my arm to lean on anyway, chucked receipts inside etc.

Anyway I was thinking, I'm sure the A4/S4 B6/B7 have the same armrest fittings on the bottom, the single bolt as the current A3 no?

What I need to know is, are the alum brackets on the bottom of the armrest that come already fitted any longer on the B6/B7 than the current A3, cause if not I was gonna try a retro of one of them so I can get my quick release button back, if they are longer then I am sure I can figure how to cut & join them so they will fit, maybe some welding required or a surrounding metal tube/bracket to fix the 2 parts together, as the B6/B7 armrests arent that much longer so should still fit ok.

Any ideas people on if they are the same length/fixing?