1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 newbie

Jarre Mar 8, 2013

1. Jarre

Jarre New Member

Hi guys, I'll start with some basic info...

I'm covering around 13500 motorway miles a year and currently drive a 1.2tsi leon (mapped to 130bhp). Due to the mileage (which we didn't anticipate when buying the car) we are now considering changing it.

I'm looking into a 1.9TDi 130 sport. Now I'm currently undecided as to whether it would be saloon or estate, I'll have to go and see both to choose I guess!

There seems to be a fair few for sale with varying mileage (60k-220k) on the clock. I assume service history is a major part in deciding what vehicle I should go for.

Are there any other buying tips from you 1.9tdi experts?! Also any common issues I should look out for. I have taken a quick look in the repairs sticky thread :)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sam

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Hi Sam, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure one of the guys will be along shortly to advise you. Enjoy the forum. :) x