1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 newbie

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Jarre, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Jarre

Jarre New Member

[Mar 8, 2013]
    Hi guys, I'll start with some basic info...

I'm covering around 13500 motorway miles a year and currently drive a 1.2tsi leon (mapped to 130bhp). Due to the mileage (which we didn't anticipate when buying the car) we are now considering changing it.

I'm looking into a 1.9TDi 130 sport. Now I'm currently undecided as to whether it would be saloon or estate, I'll have to go and see both to choose I guess!

There seems to be a fair few for sale with varying mileage (60k-220k) on the clock. I assume service history is a major part in deciding what vehicle I should go for.

Are there any other buying tips from you 1.9tdi experts?! Also any common issues I should look out for. I have taken a quick look in the repairs sticky thread :)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sam
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Mar 8, 2013]
    ​Hi Sam, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure one of the guys will be along shortly to advise you. Enjoy the forum. :) x