1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 Mats

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by CJ A4, Nov 29, 2004.

1. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[Nov 29, 2004]
    Any of you guys know where i can get some A4 mats cheap? I have seen the ones on ebay from the U.S. which have the Audi emblem stitched into them which look much smarter than the standard stock ones but they are in black and i need grey to go with the interior! Any ideas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. imported_Hingy

imported_Hingy Guest

[Nov 30, 2004]
    Although the standard Audi ones are a bit dull, they are very cheap, and come with proper floor retaining clips.
  4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[Nov 30, 2004]
    yeah very true but i want to make mine look that little bit different with my own touches on it you know makes it feel more individual that way ...i know its only mats but all these things make a difference in the end. The mats from the U.S. with the embroidered emblem and audi on them also had the non slip clips that the original Audi mats have. Thanks for the reply anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif