A4 DTM

TTLAW

Reaction score
Hi,

I collect an A4 DTM on Wednesday, which is relacing my A4 Cab 1.8T S-Line.

I would like to Revo the car and wondered if anyone had already done this or to another A4 2.0T? What were the results?

I also have heard that the DTM engine is different from the normal 2.0T. Does anyone know what the differences are?

Cheers

Steve

no difference to the new S line special edition other than about 4K cheaper!... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Seriously though, I think 250 is easily acheivable although done necessarily expect more overall just because it is 220 already....

Revo claim 260bhp+ from a stock 2.0T.

I read on this site that injectors and turbo are uprated for DTM & S-Line SE. This may mean more available to tuners.

I think I will get the trial put on this week and see what it brings. My TT is running 265bhp on just a revo map and that transformed the car.

Steve

DTM versions puts on 220bhp as stock, rather than 200bhp for the standard 2.0t fsi.
I presume it's only a software tweak by Audi, so doubt the end Revo figure would be any different.

I drove the new DTM today with 'Kim Collins (QST Tuning) with 260bhp (as r/r tested).

Drove very well but not as quick as my AMD s-line. Clutch travel shorter, gearbox slightly tighter but really felt quite the same.

Seats are lovely, and engine note better being 2.0l. Although the bedded in Milltek exhaust on my car make it sound as good if not better.

Very nice car though, but needs the engine mod for certain.

You'll need to speak to them as they don't list the 220bhp engine for mod's. they do the new 2.0t so I would be surprised if they didn't.

Definately worth doing.

worth checking, but the DTM is a fairly low volume model, although I'm sure the engine will roll out to other cars shortly.

Probably isn't worth their effort to be honest.

Spoke to Revo and they have mapped the DTM. It has the same engine as the new S-Line special edition. They say I could expect 260bhp and 300lbft of torque. Will contact AMD and see what they do.

Steve

Also try Kim Collins - QST Tuning near Haywards Heath in Sussex. They have very good reports although tend be slightly more expensive I think.