A4 conversion b6 to b7 help

Audi.

Reaction score
Hello I am converting my 2004 Audi a4 b6 to b7. Im using the LLTEK kit. it looks like this-

audi_a4_b6_body_kit_styling_conversion_zz_inprogress.jpg

audi_a4_b6_body_kit_styling_conversion_zz_131.jpg

a4_b6_hood_fitment_zz_02.jpg

On the website It says they supply you with a hood extension-

1. Must you purchase a new front hood?

The answer is "No". Included with each bumper is a small hood extension. It's about 6 inches deep times the width of the hood nose. This supplied part is easily attached (glues provided) then blended into the front hood nose section. Once completed the blended section is painted or the entire hood is painted along with the bumper. This blending is the only custom step of the entire installation and is not difficult.

But How the hell do I fit it ?

Does anyone know where to Get the conversion parts and kit for conversion for cheap?

Secondly Will a B7 bonnet Already have the hood extension and would it just fit onto the B6 Model I have?
HELPP!

Thirdly will the B7 Bumper Fit onto the b6 i have? Without modifications?

THANKS PLEASE HELP ME.

Hi, welcome to ASN. This should be an interesting thread to keep an eye on. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

I saw a guy do something similar on Audizine, he used B7 parts and did a cut and shut on the wings to house the headlights, it looked like quite a bit of work but looked really well.

Now it's only my opinion and I mean this in the nicest way but that nose pointing forwards like that doesn't look too athentic, I'd like to see the profile shot of it as it seems to sit quite far forward.

Just my opinion, still love to see it happen though. Good luck.

In my opinion dont do it fella the kit looks awful on the B6's unless you are prepared to do the conversion as per the link in the thread that Quattrojames has posted, I wouldnt settle for this after market second best kit sorry fella!!

The Hofele kit seems to look alright, but then I wondered why it is always photographed from the same angle, then I saw this...

hofele-front-63243.jpg

Ugly snout!

I think going down the OEM B7 conversion as posted earlier is the only way to go..

With the amount of work involved, I'd rather sell the B6 and buy an early B7. Seems odd to go through so much work and expense if you are not happy with the looks of a B6.

With the amount of work involved, I'd rather sell the B6 and buy an early B7. Seems odd to go through so much work and expense if you are not happy with the looks of a B6.

This was my thought as well. Why go through all the bother, surely easier to just buy a B7?

I agree with you, BUT we all mod our cars, and very little of what we do makes financial sense.... Sometimes it's about being different and inventive, and doing something just because you 'can'.

yes i agree, making a car 'yours' and modding to make improvements is something I can never resist.

But i cant see the advantage to this one, surely for the cost of the bodykit you could sell a B6 and buy a B7 with all the improvements of a model upgrade. then spend you dough on modding that........ to look like a B8 :w00t: (I really should shut up as I always waste a fortune on doing bits and bobs to my car....)

could anyone help to find where i can buy exactly the same kit for my A4 B6 Avant like that upper white one?
please send adress or something to my email audzix@inbox.lv