A4 Cab Pics.......

Grae

Reaction score
Alright guys...

Got a wee treat for you's tonight.....My brother 'Craigston93' asked me to post some pics up of his car, he's just had wheels and kit put on it. Maybe not everyones cup of tea but it does look good. Know doubt he'll be on to answer any questions...

So here goes, what you's think....??

Picture093.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture095.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture091.jpg

As above, not a fan of the kit but impressed with the wheels. I've seen too many Mk4 Golfs with them and had discounted them for my car but they really suit that cab! :icon_thumright:

Aye the wheels really suit the A4...

heres mine with the same wheels

A4-05.jpg

Too many purists on here for my liking !!!!. A4 Cab is pretty boring looking as standard.....sit back and watch the fireworks !!!:blahblah1:

It looks far better than standard!! As you said bro its pretty boring looking in its standard form. Not many kits for the cab out there either, think that one does the trick!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like the car, the whole things works well. That kit suits it and is certainly different from all the other cabs you see. I really am impressed with the wheels though, much better than I'd have imagined.

dont like the spoiler, think its a bit OTT, but the kit would be nice blended into the bodywork. think ive seen the kit on ebay.

ill be selling my car at the end of the month to buy a cab

The wheels are Ace The body kit looks ridiculous It looks like something of Barryboys !!!!

Ive always liked them wheels but I dont like the Kit sorry, Its too much, maybe abit more Subtle and less of the Blowout look.
Each to their own though so if you happy with it then thats what counts mate.

They need to bring out more kits for the Cab,not much Good choice really!!

Looks like the love-child of an audi-vauxhall astra mating session. Not a fan of that I'm afraid, but each to their own, and as long as you like it, that's the main thing.

A classy, subtle prestige motor has been turned into a rather vulgar car with those lovely additions.

In my honest opinion, I think a class car now looks chavvy with that kit, I realy don't like it. I agree that the standard Cabs can look a little boring, but I'd never do that to mine, but if you like it, then it doesn't matter what people think. A smaller spoiler may have been better, but I do love those alloys!

im loving the jdl kit mate,its something different not like the regular boring cabs you see 24/7,that spoilers gorgeous maybe its just me because i love a break from the normal look and something different is always good to look at.

p.s erm gotta admit the spoiler is on my car aswell lol:rock:

Yup im gonna buy a set of those wheels asap. I love them!

Not so long ago everyone was knocking them but they seem popular again. Woo Hoo!!!

Love the wheels - same as mine - work even better on a black S4 though.....:yes:

Not a fan of the kit, but it would be dull if all cabs were the same!!

Bit of a break from the norm, not my cup of tea but I like it if you know what I mean. I wouldnt personally do it to my car.
I cant the wheels though, they are now MK4 Golf wheels as far as I am concerned as it seems every Golf around here has them

not for me mate but as long you like it thats all that counts,must admit there nothing about for cabs, still looking for a front end myself....

As long as you like it its ok. Now if you want my opinion i will say that the body kit looks something out of a japanese car in Fast and the furious and the wheels i beleive they suit only black cars these kind of wheels.

Its just my opinion though mate as long as you like it no problems. Its the same thing as my car, not all people like it but its their problem.

Everyone to themselves, but for me its a no on the wheels and no on the bodykit. Both those front and rear bumpers would need smoothing in for a half decent look.

It looks like it crashed into Halfords window and everything stuck on it!