1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 CAB 2.0 TDI EGR HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by brownycab, Sep 14, 2011.

1. brownycab

brownycab Member

[Sep 14, 2011]
    Right heres the problem am a total newbie to 2.0 tdi's my engine code is a bpw ive drove half way round world today (slight overkill) to get egr delete pipe came to fit it and theres no chance whats so ever fitting it. only option i can see doing is to fit blanking plates on the inlet and exhaust manifolds put a hose connector inbetween the coolant hoses for the cooler so it bypasses remove the cooler and pipe work and map out the egr.

all am asking is has anyone dont this to same type car? and if i map out the egr will the flap inside close causing no air/fuel goin to the car? ive took pics so hope it helps and am sorry if theres a thread on this already so please dont have a go am just a man in need of a solution cheers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 27, 2014]

3. brownycab

brownycab Member

[Sep 15, 2011]
    right update!! found out my engine is the old one its a 2.0 8v not the 16v so i need to get a old pd inlet manifold and egr delete pipe but this means losing my antishuder valve!! so am un decided what to do now anyone else done this would be appericated
  4. bert-a4

bert-a4 Member

[Sep 16, 2011]
    I too have a 2.0 tdi bpw on a cabriolet.. First dpf delete now this! Fml! Helppppp
  5. dufferum

dufferum New Member

[Sep 20, 2011]
    I had my EGR valve mapped out, but had to put a blanking plate in (Ebay) due to the valve flap being lodged open.
    At least it solved the problem!
  6. JayD

JayD New Member

[Dec 1, 2012]
    Did you guys ever find a delete kit for the BPW CAB?