1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 Black edition

d9jdm Jul 21, 2013

1. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

Well recently upgraded from a B6 s Line 190 now in a black edition tdi 143 have to say i'm delighted with it.

photo (5).jpg SAM_0442.jpg 199.jpg SAM_0443.jpg

Attached Files:

• 200.jpg
      200.jpg
      File size:
      108.3 KB
      Views:
    dieseldoos likes this.
  2. Max M4X WW

Max M4X WW Member

How are you finding the power? My parents have a 'pre facelift' (not sure what the term is round here!) with the Multitronic box and I find it really gutless!

3. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

i've got the 6 speed manual... its a completely different drive from the 190bhp 1.8t i had before. The diesel is more relaxed (but the power is there) the 1.8t was quite highly strung in comparison.

4. Max M4X WW

Max M4X WW Member

Fair enough, I'm sure the MT box eats a lot of power!

5. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

What a stunning car mate ! :hubbahubba:

6. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

it might do i've heard that with other models auto boxes eat power

7. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

Thanks i love it really happy... lovin the bang & olufsen and the auto boot lid open i'm easily please but its pretty slick.

8. Gazzaflem

Gazzaflem Member

Superb mate don't see many in white but it looks really nice! Watch those Alloys as they are easy to kerb! Just ask the wife :uhm:

9. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

lol, i'm dreading that day.. i know it will happen but if its me or the wife who knows ?

I was gonna go for red like my last a4 but it just didnt stand out the same on the black edition

10. Max M4X WW

Max M4X WW Member

I should have said (but goes without saying!) that it looks great.

What interior did you go for? any options?

11. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

just went for standard spec interior... tbh its pretty well spec'd ... could have went for the nav but a 1700 quid option it wasnt worth the money

12. Max M4X WW

Max M4X WW Member

Yea makes sense, my parents have the half leather/alcantara interior and that's it really! Apart from a towbar. They really should have got the lighting pack, it was £100 ish and you actually get a glove box light with that!

13. Soft lad

Soft lad Member

Cracker. I found after using a loaner for a few days that there seemed more road noise and the B & O wasn't as punchy as in my avant.

14. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

Interesting....so far the b&o is v punchy and road noise isn't an issue

15. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

next stop for me will be avant black edition,lovely car mate.

d9jdm likes this.
  16. DrSasso

DrSasso Active Member

soft lad, I believe you can adjust the amount the B&O speakers try to cancel out road noise/volume attenuation. also can change the bass/treble/fade/balance.... maybe someone had cranked it up a bit in the loaner? ;)

d9jdm likes this.
  17. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

its a handy feature that volume control thingy... you can even adjust it from the steering wheel....... lol :shutup2:

18. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

Nice car! I had a tuning box on my 143, and really made it come alive if you want more power. Mine's also for sale :thumbsup:

19. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

some more pics just for fun !

139.jpg 147.jpg 148.jpg

20. DieselJake

DieselJake God Mode

Lookin' good, everyone seems to be going b6 to b8 recently, need to find that money tree haha.

21. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon TDi

Lovely car mate!:thumbsup:

d9jdm likes this.
  22. d9jdm

d9jdm Member

thanks man b6 to b8 is a nice upgrade.....some good deals on the black edition at the moment got mine from stirling audi... couldn't fault them.