1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 black edition front grill advice

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by scotty2hotty, Apr 13, 2012.

1. scotty2hotty

scotty2hotty Member

[Apr 13, 2012]
    Does anyone know if the A4 black edition front grill is completely black or is the grill the usual greyish colour and just the outer trim black?

Does anyone have any pics of this?

Thanks in advance
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. bigrich690

bigrich690 Active Member

[Apr 16, 2012]
    i think its just the outter trim thats black but just go on auto trader or summit and get a close up pic of one for sale or google images
  4. scotty2hotty

scotty2hotty Member

[Apr 16, 2012]
    i had a look on fleabay but couldnt quite work out if it was matt black or the greyish colour.

i have been looking for a black edition so i can see it in the flesh but not come across one yet.
  5. bigrich690

bigrich690 Active Member

[Apr 17, 2012]
    yea i did a search myself and they are a bit of a rearity, but when i google imaged the search, i see what you mean but matt black, it does seem blacker that normal, you may be on to something here, or you could get a standard s line one painted black?
  6. ben.w93

ben.w93 Member

[Apr 17, 2012]
    Think they are a bit darker in colour, the S4 ones are lighter in colour, just spray the gill and the surround back, or put black electrical tape over the chrome, thats what I did, it doesn't look bad, I have a pic of it I have just put on in the photo section.
  7. scotty2hotty

scotty2hotty Member

[Apr 20, 2012]
    the surround is already black but my work mate has an A4 DTM and i parked my car next to his the other day and noticed his grill was all black thats y i asked if mine should be or does the DTM have a different grill?