A4 B8 satnav map update

Roger Richard

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am from Canada and I have an Audi A4 B8, and i was wondering if there is a way to update the Nav system?

HN+_US_AU3G_PO566
8R 0060 884AM NAR 5.6.5

Thanks in advance...

Roger

Hi, @Roger Richard, welcome to ASN, hope you like it here.

When you talk about updating, do you mean making sure the system is running the latest firmware or mapping data? Or are you thinking about replacing the existing hardware with a newer piece of kit?

Hi,

The thing is that I have a map that is dated on 2013. I would like to update the map for a 2018, if possible.

I see lots posts with a firmware to update the map, but, for Europe, I live on Canada.

Thanks again...

Hi,

The thing is that I have a map that is dated on 2013. I would like to update the map for a 2018, if possible.

I see lots posts with a firmware to update the map, but, for Europe, I live on Canada.

Thanks again...
Yeah, I saw that. In which case, whilst we're a fabulous bunch ( :) ) and always try to help everyone who comes into our community, we're UK-based and our membership is predominantly European and right-hand-drive. So we might not be the best place for you to get an answer to this particular question.

However, we do get some occasional contributions from North America, sstick around and see what people say.

All the best, and again, welcome to ASN.

Jeff

I’ve updated the thread title to make it more specific about the question you’re asking.