Help Please A4 B8 license plate leds

MagpieMatt

Reaction score
In the market for some white led's for the rear plate, I don't want them too in your face and over kill, just some subtle ones that are error code free also.

Any pictures?

Any recommendations?

Thanks

@t8ups is your man for light/bulbs

Reactions: gary_a4_quattro, GjrBartlett, MagpieMatt and 1 other person
I've just tried looking through some of his older threads but none of the pictures are showing up, ill drop him a message though, thanks for the recommendation!

I would advise not going too bright, something like this will be perfect and look good:

s-l300.jpg

Just don't go too bright otherwise it will look stupid. So many people driving around with the sun shining out their **** lol, like this:

519034-main.jpg

I'm sure @t8ups will supply some good quality LED's.

Reactions: Sandra and MagpieMatt
Audi do a rear plate LED retrofit kit. I've had them in mine for over a year now. They are pretty decent.

Audi do a kit themselves........can't imagine it being cheaper than a set of LED's from t8ups

I would advise not going too bright, something like this will be perfect and look good:

s-l300.jpg

Just don't go too bright otherwise it will look stupid. So many people driving around with the sun shining out their **** lol, like this:

519034-main.jpg

I'm sure @t8ups will supply some good quality LED's.

this is exactly what i'm on about, I've started to see a lot of cars with them on that are way too bright. But the right brightness it looks nice

I would really recommend the Audi genuine retrofit kit.

I went through a lot of LED bulbs even the more expensive ones aren't great

The Audi kit is also the right brightness (its OEM after all), also comes with the wiring conversion kit and everything you need.

The part number is 8K0052110 and if you shop around you can get it for under £40