A4 B8 170 Sline

Barton

Reaction score
Help with oil. Just a silly question I can't find my dipstick. Also what oil should I top it up with. The mrs has just come back in car and said its louder than normal?
I've checked and all seems fine but dash computer says oil is at half way. Just wanted to check for myself. Thanks in advance.

Help with oil. Just a silly question I can't find my dipstick. Also what oil should I top it up with. The mrs has just come back in car and said its louder than normal?
I've checked and all seems fine but dash computer says oil is at half way. Just wanted to check for myself. Thanks in advance.

You cant find it mate because they don't have a dipstick you have to buy one as the tube for it is under the engine cover it has a black cap on the top of it

Ah the curse of buying a newish one. The stick sits up front on my 170! In saying that, the ruddy thing has not needed topped up yet so musn't grumble about it being an ageing B8. ;-)

I think it's possible to get a dipstick from the dealers for these. It was one of the first jobs I did on my 3.0 fitting a dipstick it was around £8 from the dealers.

Looks good buddy , wheels are awesome

5W-30 FULLY SYNTHETIC LOW ASH 507.00