1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4, B7 Steering wheel problems

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Bishop12, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Bishop12

Bishop12 New Member

Hi All,
    I am having trouble with
    I have had garage change over steering control module (correct for MFSW ad CC) and fitted 16 pin slip ring, as per detailed instructions on site have also reprogramed via VAG for cruise control and MFSW Cruise control is working super but Garage counldn't get the steering wheel controls to work. Part numbers for the airbag and steering wheels are:

The steering wheel is 8P0 419 091 BG 1KT
    The Airbag is 8eo 880 201 ce

have I been dumb and supplied the wrong steering wheel/bag. Comment from the garage were the connector for the Wheel did seem to be slightly different.

Thanks

Rob
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Rob, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure one of the guys will advise you about part no. etc. have you any pica of the car for us? Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x
  3. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Welcome to the site.

It will be down to the wiring & coding in most circumstances & if the garage fitted the kit, they should be able to resolve it, if not then certainly we could, location dependent.
  4. Bishop12

Bishop12 New Member

Thank you NHN, I have contacted you before, I was the chap in Essex so it would be great to get you to have a look and maybe fit a radio at the same time.

Thanks

Rob

P.s. I will post up some photos as soon as its clean and the steering wheel and Double din is in.
  5. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Aha I thought I recognised your name, ok I'll deal with email shortly sorry for delay.