1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 B7 Newbie

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by audimike, Apr 19, 2008.

1. audimike

audimike New Member

hi all,

I have posted an hello in the welcome section so here is my question if you would be so kind to help.

I should be picking up my A4 2.0tdi S-line next weekend. It has the phone prep fixed to the dash which although I am not keen on I will give it a go before I decide on getting it removed.

My question is. What phones are best compatable with the Audi bluetooth system & what phones can you get cradles for? My current phone is a Nokia 6230i, does this pair ok & can you get the cradle for it?

i take it that this phone prep is the GSM 2?

[​IMG]

Any help or advice on the phone/cradles would be appreciated.

Also, As I test drove my car during the day, am I right in thinking that the air vent dials light up when the lights are on? nice touch

Thanks
    Mike

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. christov

christov A4 Cab 3.2 S-Line Quattro

Hi Mike

I was given a list of compatible phones from my Audi dealer in Nottingham, so presumably, your local dealer should be able to do the same. If not, i will scan it in and send it over to you.

I don't use a cradle, so can't help you there im afraid.

I hope this is useful

Chris

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi A6

I have a B6 and my air vent flow control dials do indeed light up :icon_thumright: