1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 B6 Cruise Control Install & Meet Weekend

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by jb0o, Mar 5, 2011.

1. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor

Hi all,

Coming over from the A3 section as we're organising a weekend when I come down to the London area and over a weekend install Cruise Control kits and at the same time have a good meet.

Date and location has yet to be decided, but it will be the London area.

Price for the Cruise Install is £135, which includes a forum 10% discount and also includes an additional fuel charge for myself to come down as I'm from the North East, but this should only come to around £9 each (if we get 10 people).

The Saturday is fully booked with the A3 chaps so thought I'd offer you A4 guys a shot at the Sunday. I've got 5 slots open for Sunday.

For more info on the install, and what info I require from yourself you can see my eBay advert here: Genuine Audi Cruise Control Fully Fitted - A4/S4 B6/B7 on eBay (end time 10-Mar-11 16:57:35 GMT).

If you're interested, shoot me over a PM and I'll stick your name down.

Cheers,
    Jonny
  2. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I would like to do this but I have other things on my list to do before this, nice price though.
  3. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Jonny have you any plans to do the same Meet weekend in Bristol or Wales.
  4. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor

Nothing planned mate but I would be willing to travel :)