1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 B6 1.9TDI Quattro - Sport(/S-Line) [Manual Gearbox]

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by FactionOne, Nov 25, 2011.

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Nov 25, 2011]
    As per title, I'm on the look-out for a B6 1.9 TDI Quattro...

It must be a Quattro.
    It must be a Manual.
    It must be in Sport/S-Line trim (with Votex or Quattro GmbH styling)
    I'd vaaaastly prefer an Avant, but I might be swayed by a stunning saloon.

Looking at Red (less likely on a saloon), Black, Grey or Blue (specific colours/codes not noted because I'm flexible on variants); if you have/see one in an interesting 'lifestyle' colour, I'm open to suggestion.

In an ideal world, it'll be comfortably inside 100,000 miles, but if it's in exemplary condition and has been properly maintained, I'm prepared to be flexible(/realistic).

Also in an ideal world, it'll have half-leather or leather/alcantara interior - I'd prefer to avoid full leather as it's a nightmare to look after (unless someone knows a way to prevent it from stretching/sagging on the seat base & backrest). Again, this isn't really a deal-breaker though. I'm not even sure how many TDIQ's are out there with half/half upholstery.

Bose audio and factory-xenons would be great too, but I'm not going to overlook an otherwise an ideal car which doesn't have these options.

I have an outline budget in mind, but I suppose it all comes down to the car...

Thanks for reading, and anything you might suggest.

Rob.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 25, 2011]
    Goodluck Rob, I was looking for 2 months and gave up! I actually found a grey avant one that was offered to me for 4800 with FSH and 112k on the clock on an 03 reg. On the day I was about to pick it up, the woman decided I shouldn't buy it... long gone now.
  4. jbcalvin

jbcalvin Member

[Dec 13, 2011]
    Rarer than rocking horse poo......

Took me nearly 9 months to find one that needed a lot of work done to it, and it was a standard sport spec with no options, although not any more....
  5. gavsman

gavsman Member

6. Donald_MacIver

Donald_MacIver Member

[Dec 25, 2011]
    Very very rare cars, plenty of 2.5 v6 tdi quattros around, but the 1.9 is very rare to come accross. I think with you list of requirements being so specific you would be waiting years for the right car to come up for sale. You are going to have to compromise on a few options if you ever want to get one of these with sensible miles on the clock. Had a quick look for you and came up with a few on the autotrader site:

2002 Audi A4 1.9L TDI 130 QUATTRO SPORT 5dr

2002 AUDI A4 1.9 TDi 130 Quattro Sport

2003 Audi A4 1.9L TDI 130 Quattro Sport 5dr Diesel Avant