1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 b6 1.9tdi for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by Ollie-B, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ollie-B

Ollie-B Rockin' Shnit

[Jan 23, 2014]
    Had my audi for over a year now and its time for a change (i miss petrol engines). Car has ran with no major problems at all in the time i have owned it, paintwork is clean all round. May be a few small marks here and there that i havnt noticed. Spec;1.9tdi 100bhp model (low tax (70ish for 6 months) and low insurance) remapped to 132 bhp with great mpg (45+)heko wind deflectorsvotex front grill (honeycomb) also have front votex bumber in the shed (very rare and hard to come by)18" tsw alloy wheels (no marks or scratches) with good tyres (have original audi alloys in the shed)coilover suspension (have original suspension in the shed)mot until october 2014 (no advisorys from last mot) tax until june 2014Cruise controlDISfront electeic windowsremote central lockingcolour coded fabric interior with centre armrestming bluefull service history and handfull of receipts / previous mot certs etcCar is clean inside and out and at the time of writing has no faults to report (i will edit if any come to mind)edit: windscreen wiper arms have alloy corrosion at the base of the arm (making it look white) this doesnt affect the wiper operation its just cosmeticMore pics to follow when i get home
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. Hutchy

Hutchy New Member

[Jan 23, 2014]
    What's mileage please
  4. Ollie-B

Ollie-B Rockin' Shnit

[Jan 23, 2014]
    112,000 off the top of my head i will check when i finish work
  5. Ollie-B