A4 b5 suspension not right

Same as here mate. That’s a shame their nice alloys as well. I’m sure you’ll find something that’ll work.

Hopefully going to spray up the rs4 alloys so will look good will give you first offer

Bit of a update got the two rear axle bushes they are bigger that I thought so fingers cross next weekend going to do the bushes and coilovers

Ok mate good luck. I just got on the phone to my insurer to get quote for suspension change, they said i’d Be un-insurable :gun2:. Never claimed in my life driving 13 years and I want to do one upgrade and they go running lol :chuncky: so I’m just getting some quotes. Can I ask who do you use?

I had this problem about 5 years ago for some reason the minute you say coilovers company's think your going to slam it which I not also the case it is sometimes

I know, it’s annoying! Can’t believe they said I was in-insurable lol then said we can get you covered with a different underwriter but the only one that would touch it wanted £1100 a year!! Just done some quick quotes and can do it for £630 which is still steep I think.

try brentacre, they've been good for us in the past.

Also try Direct Line, thats who i'm currently with on my other cars (not the A4) and they were the cheapest around.