A4 AVANT VAN!

vorsprung dork

Reaction score
i want to tint my windows silver to get the van effect!! my local tinter is not happy to do this he says it will look cheap!
DSC01532.jpg
your thoughts please!

I'm with him mate I think a light smoke will be spot on mate

if your going to go for the van look do it properly like i did with my old almera!

P1010875.jpg

to:

Picture050copy.jpg

also did an engine transplant to it aswell, from the standard 2 litre to a 2 litre turbo from the pulsar gtir

I hate silver tints! And totally agree with your local tinter, it would look very cheap and tacky. If you really want the van look how about getting the rear windows vinyl wrapped silver to match your paint work?

My other half's A4 had dark tints all round until I told her they were a) **** and b) highly illegal and made her take the front ones off. So, it currently has very dark smoke on the rear (for the kids... apparantly) however it makes it look like she sells drugs to underage teenage mums. I'm waiting for her to go out so I can attack it with the heat gun and scraper. Graduating towards a light smoke at the rear is so much more classy.

i'd say light smoke tints.

you want to look like a van ....... buy a van :think:

I agree I wouldn't go for silver but go for a dark tint.

Did a quick photoshop of the rear windows tinted and I think it looks awesome.

photoshop3-vi.jpg

tell you what that does look the dogs! thanks very much mate! thats what im gona go for! wasnt really going to go silver just thought id post it as a talking point!!! (see "my motor thread") a mate at work suggested it and just wanted to show him that he has no taste! anyway he loves his mazda 626 say no more!!