A4 Avant Special Edition new owner

soldier4313

A4 Avant B9 2.0 Tdi
Reaction score
just thought I would join the forum just sold me Golf Edition 30 and purchased and suitable family car.

Audi A4 Avant Special Edition in Lava Grey I believe, fully loaded with 89k with full Audi Dealer history. I love it I had a 2014 B8 Avant Black Edition last year and wish I had never got rid, so now I've come back onto the Audi Avant scene.

The only extra she does have is xenons but I'm not too fussed, I just need to alloys referred and she is good to go.

Not sure if anyone is interested but I have my old Eibach 15mmm spacers x 4 from my B8 66.6cb with bolts for sale or anyone has the same with 57.1 we could swap? Text (07480 948028)

Last edited:
Image A quick pic

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5 and Charlie Farley
looking very nice, does yours have the adaptive lighting option with the xenons, my avant came with xenons and then 6 months later I relised I had adaptive lighting, maybe worth checking to see if yours has too.

I think he means "doesn't" have xenons, as he's "not too fussed"

ah yes, just noticed that, i'll engage brain now.....

just thought I would join the forum just sold me Golf Edition 30 and purchased and suitable family car.

Audi A4 Avant Special Edition in Lava Grey I believe, fully loaded with 89k with full Audi Dealer history. I love it I had a 2014 B8 Avant Black Edition last year and wish I had never got rid, so now I've come back onto the Audi Avant scene.

The only extra she does have is xenons but I'm not too fussed, I just need to alloys referred and she is good to go.

Not sure if anyone is interested but I have my old Eibach 15mmm spacers x 4 from my B8 66.6cb with bolts for sale or anyone has the same with 57.1 we could swap? Text (07480 948028)
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum. :) x

:sign welcome:Black is better but Lava Grey would be a good runner up, nevertheless the Avants are more practical and a great family car. Enjoy your car and the forum.

Cheers guys thanks for the welcome, UnitZero fellow brummie here too. Just got myself some 15mm spacers for £33 bucks of eBay so gonna try them and see if I want on the front and rear or just the rear. Then it's just the wheels re-furbed and a set of lowering springs and she's done.