a4 avant rear bumper valance

yendall24

Reaction score
hi all . I am looking for some advice regarding the rear bumper on my 2004 a4 gmbh avant . could anyone tell me if the twin exhaust outlet rear valance[ ie exhaust pipe on each side ] from an a4 b7 avant will fit onto the b6 . the car is a 1.9tdi and I am looking to fit a twin outlet exhaust from a 2.0tfsi if the b7 will not fit does anyone know a twin outlet valance that will many thanks in advance

B7 to B6 isn't compatible, if you look at the B7 you'll see why. It's basically a one piece unit.

You need a valance from another B6 Avant, 1.8T, 2.4 or 3.0 will be fine.

Could cut the middle out of the b7 and fit it to a b6 but as James said they're not a direct swap.

Just looking for a direct bolt on valance to fit my avant tbh. The exhaust is done, just looks bit in finished with holes I've cut out, even if I'm being picky lol

Just get the B6 1.8T GMBH rear bumper, that has the twin cut outs (one either side). Although they hard to get hold of second hand and aren't cheap new.

I could be wrong but im sure its the quattro one your after theyre the twin exits iirc

Fwd or quattro makes no difference to the valance, 1.8t is the one you want if you look in the part numbers sticky all numbers are there even the one for the black sticker should you require one.