A4 avant interior

666markyboy

Reaction score
Hi Peeps new to the A4 here ....... i've aquired a 2002 A4 Avant Quattro 1.9Td red i but it's been seriously neglected so i'm in the process of giving it some tlc before i decide if i should keep it or sell it on.... is the piece of trim thats highlighted in red a seperate item or is it part of the full center console ?? reson being it's smashed and cracked on the top right hand corner also are the cup holders available ? as the coating on mine has all disolved away having being leaked on by one of those biohazardous air freshener thingy's .... it's a really nice car and with some tlc and a nice set of alloys i think i'll be keeping it and the wife can have my A3 TQS and then we can finally sell the poxy Vauxhaul Tigra :twisted:

console.jpg

That part shown in red is separate ! Not sure of part number though !!

i have the same car and it looks like you have sline steering wheel and gear knob and rnse stereo items fitted, does look nicer than mine.
mine is a sport model but doesnt have a sport 3 spoke steering wheel it has a multifunctional 4 spoke steering wheel which i think must of been a factory extra.

Ahh that's not actually my interior ..... i stole the pic :) mine has a diferent wheel and stereo but otherwise is the same ..... right glad to here it's a seperate part so not likely to be megga bucks... i'll fire up the laptop tomorrow with ekta and get a part number .... cheers guys

that bit just pops off, have a look on the back for a part number and order a new one.