1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 Avant headlight compatability.

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by bleedout, Oct 5, 2012.

1. bleedout

bleedout Member

Morning Gents,

Looking for some advice about headlight compatabilty.
    I have an A4 Avant 05 Plate so B7 Chassis and i am after some better headlights (Projector type for HID's)

now been looking around Ebay for them and allot of listing have lioghts down as for the A4 covering the age of mine but on the silly drop down tables put the B7 estate down as not compatable with the lights. thought i would be better asking those with experience about what will and wont fit.

Now im not a huge fan of the R8 style lights with the LED's and would prefer ones without these.

the angel eye style ones below are about the only set ive found that state they will fit on the estate.

AUDI A4 01-05 BLACK ANGEL EYE PROJECTOR HEAD LIGHTS | eBay

if anyone else has other suggestions / links fire them up as quite like having a nosey aroundm for idea's.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? For advice on lights, site sponsor t8ups is the man. I will post his link below. Also, look through the pics At the top of the page for ideas. Enjoy the forum. :) x

EM Tuning

3. bleedout

bleedout Member

Thanks for the Welcome. already got me some better bulbs for "t8ups" as he came recomended before i even owned the A4.
    will try get some decent pics done but she's a bit dirty atm and no one likes dirty photo's of the car variety.

shall have a look through the EM pages see what i like.
    unless im wrong can i assume that headlights that would fit any 05 plate a4 (except cab's) will fit the Avant?.
  4. bez101

bez101 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

any B7 headlights will fit the avant inc the cab headlights only B7 cab tho

the lights in the ebay listing ore for the b6
  5. bleedout

bleedout Member

oops you are correct, bad link. thanks for the clear up mate. didnt want to take a gamble and end up with some nice shiney large paperweights