A4 Avant Black Edition Delivery date!!!!!

I’ve gone for the RS6 style 5 spoke segment style wheels as personally I’m not keen on the titanium rotors.
I haven’t managed to find any real pictures of a Black Edition with them on though as I cant wait to see them
Anyone else seen any real life pics?

I picked mine up tonight so will get some pics up over the weekend.

I got them from a guy who used to frequent the forums but I've not seen him lately. I think TT shop are UK distributers for OSIR but they don't list the paddles.

It looks like O Shift R fits the B8 A4 -

OSHIFTR01s_000.jpg

OSHIFTRA4B8401.jpg

OSIR DESIGN

OSIR Design USA:

I quite like the look of these pedals -

OSIR Design USA-OSIR - O-Paddles - RHD - Auto - A4 B8

Went into dealer yesterday to check whether s-tronic is an option on rrder. Turns out its not available on the 2.0TDI which is a relief as I dont need to worry about deciding to have it or not.
Also noticed a spanking new black edition avant with an enhanced specification to the BEs that we are all waiting for. I cant remember what the salesperson called the model but its the BE with more. Basically it has a chrome and Black styling and there was a silver difuser under the front body kit. Also the titanium wheels were gloss black (a feature she said was only available on this model) All in all it looked very beefy but not my taste with the chrome in places.

That would be the special ed they are doing, i think this is only a 2.0 tfsi around 240 bhp or something like that, seems to me Audi have some parts to get rid of...

Still looks good though!!

Went into dealer yesterday to check whether s-tronic is an option on rrder. Turns out its not available on the 2.0TDI which is a relief as I dont need to worry about deciding to have it or not.
Also noticed a spanking new black edition avant with an enhanced specification to the BEs that we are all waiting for. I cant remember what the salesperson called the model but its the BE with more. Basically it has a chrome and Black styling and there was a silver difuser under the front body kit. Also the titanium wheels were gloss black (a feature she said was only available on this model) All in all it looked very beefy but not my taste with the chrome in places.

Are the wheels not actually the 5 arm hollow spoke rather than the black edition titanium? My local dealer has a bright red A4 special edition with a red rear diffuser and gloss black under tray on the front splitter along with the hollow spoke wheels in gloss black. TBH I really didn't like the look of it as it was all a bit garish, may have looked better in a more subtle colour though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are the wheels not actually the 5 arm hollow spoke rather than the black edition titanium? My local dealer has a bright red A4 special edition with a red rear diffuser and gloss black under tray on the front splitter along with the hollow spoke wheels in gloss black. TBH I really didn't like the look of it as it was all a bit garish, may have looked better in a more subtle colour though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wheels were the 19" 'Rotor' Titanium finished wheels in shiny black instead of titanium. All in all the car looked superb but not as good as the BE IMO

Mojo - Thanks for the pics however it’s the other option wheels I’ve spec’d (segment style) – hope your liking the car?
Surfstar – think you referring to the Audi A4 2.0 T FSI quattro Dynamik? Not keen on these, way to bling for me!

Mojo *
Surfstar – think you referring to the Audi A4 2.0 T FSI quattro Dynamik? Not keen on these, way to bling for me!

Yes Keef it was the Dynamic. i agree its too much but nice to see the closest thing to a BE in the showroom

That's a bit too bling for my liking.

Had an email from the dealers this evening. Build has been confirmed and scheduled for W/C 9th May with delivery scheduled for W/C 6th June.

Great news Stu!
I guess that is the first order you placed?
What has been the total time?

My build week is fast approaching week 20 16/05, I will sadly say goodbye to my beemer next week and will have the pleasure of the office pool car until the audi arrives (renault meganne:gaehn:), from experience what delivery times are people seeing from build completion to delivery, dealer is stating 6 weeks, however suspect they are just being cautious

My build week is fast approaching week 20 16/05, I will sadly say goodbye to my beemer next week and will have the pleasure of the office pool car until the audi arrives (renault meganne:gaehn:), from experience what delivery times are people seeing from build completion to delivery, dealer is stating 6 weeks, however suspect they are just being cautious

Oooh just got an update from Audi Uk and they confirmed that build week has been brought forward to week 18, which I believe is next week ! !:racer:

from experience what delivery times are people seeing from build completion to delivery, dealer is stating 6 weeks, however suspect they are just being cautious

Just waiting on it being delivered but dealer advised me it would be 2-3 weeks...

My dealer said 3 weeks for delivery.

I’m jealous too! I’ve gota wait till build week 27 then another 3 weeks - seems an age away! (probably cos it is)

Inked – when did you order?

My dealer said 3 weeks for delivery.

I’m jealous too! I’ve gota wait till build week 27 then another 3 weeks - seems an age away! (probably cos it is)

Inked – when did you order?

I only ordered on 10th March!

I'm still on for build week 23 + 3 weeks to deliver. I'm hoping the dealer will call me soon with some good news.
Seems the 2.0tdi avant plus quattro is late into production :(

I checked again and my car was actually ordered early march, delivery for July 6th.

My colleagues are now starting to rub it in, a lot getting their beemers delivered already!!

Another colleague ordered a merc e250 feb though and it's put back til sept!!

All this sunshine and no nice car :(

And I bet it'll ****** rain for months when I get mine in July!!

This will be the nicest car I've ever personally had, so its killing me waiting.

Good luck to all those getting them soon!

I checked again and my car was actually ordered early march, delivery for July 6th.

My colleagues are now starting to rub it in, a lot getting their beemers delivered already!!

Another colleague ordered a merc e250 feb though and it's put back til sept!!

All this sunshine and no nice car :(

And I bet it'll ****** rain for months when I get mine in July!!

This will be the nicest car I've ever personally had, so its killing me waiting.

Good luck to all those getting them soon!

It's hard watching everyone else get theirs while you're still waiting isn't it, my brother in law has just bought a used A5, and my Father in law has just taken delivery of a Mercedes E350 while I'm still driving round in my little fiesta!

I feel your pain chaps - i ordered towards the end of March,
roll on week No.27 for my build!
It's only this forum that's keeping me sain!
Would be good if you could track the order online like
BMW do - so woulnt have to phone the dealer every week!

saw my first really life BE avant rollin towards me in traffic today and have to say it looked ****** awesome in the flesh !

Was phoned by dealer yesterday and I have an appointment to pickup my car tomorrow at 4pm :) Given I ordered mid to end Jan its surprising they actually managed to deliver the car a few weeks early. Will try and get pics before I drive it and get it filthy

I bet you’re chuffed! Look forward to some pix
Seems the Petrol versions aren’t affected by the delays

Enjoy!

Chuffed like a 6yr old waking up on christmas day ready to unwrap pressies. The child never leaves your brain :)

Was phoned by dealer yesterday and I have an appointment to pickup my car tomorrow at 4pm :) Given I ordered mid to end Jan its surprising they actually managed to deliver the car a few weeks early. Will try and get pics before I drive it and get it filthy

look forward to seeing some pics

seperate thread created and had'nt put up photos as only got home at 5pm ish then had to head out straight away!

Last edited:
Well, week 18 (my build week) has arrived, hopefully not to long now fingers crossed. the wait has become all the more painful now that my old car has gone, currently have the pleasure of a renault scenic till the new one arrives, suppose I should be grateful of a free car to use.:puke2:

I had a call from my dealer this afternoon, my car went into production today so that's a week ahead of schedule, she said this had been happening on a few customers cars lately.

Hopefully delivery last week of this month :greyrs4: