A4 avant alloys??

Andy avant b5

Reaction score
Hi there am after some new alloys for the avant what do people think look good on the avant pics input would be much appreciated cheers

Hi there am after some new alloys for the avant what do people think look good on the avant pics input would be much appreciated cheers

IMO there’s not that many wheels that look at home on the b5 in addition to the stock options.

BBS CH’s look alright but seem to make an appearance on pretty much every VAG model in existence so quite common. Same can be said for BBS LM’s.

Porsche wheels could be an option, again fairly common to bolt a set to any VAG model but with their staggered offset and the right ride height they would look nice on a b5 Avant;

ea2f29d40ca17fa83052d74846e520ad.jpg

If it were me I’d go for a set of Bolero’s as fitted to the TQS or for something a little different yet retains that OEM+ feel a set of S8 wheels;

9f6de9b2657e0aa2d92d3440dc5407a7.jpg

Granted not shown on a b5 but you get the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Samuel c5 Q and DieselJake
These look amazing similar too rs4 rims but they have that rim lip, problem is I can’t find them anywhere other than the states.
C5C387F9 CA17 4535 8664 360B5144F874
BE079A07 C8B1 4094 B15F D18440C40D7A

The B5 Avant shape is such a classic, that most people make the mistake of trying to get alloys that compete for attention. The S4 alloys compliment the car in my opinion without going over the top, such as Lamborghini Gallardo alloys for example.

Attachments

• S4 Alloys.jpg
    S4 Alloys.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 245
They all look nice I like the idea of Porsche alloys but the rears are always so wide

The B5 Avant shape is such a classic, that most people make the mistake of trying to get alloys that compete for attention. The S4 alloys compliment the car in my opinion without going over the top, such as Lamborghini Gallardo alloys for example.
100% correct the b5 in my opinion is still the best looking Audi you can buy especially the avant!

Reactions: spartacus 68
If you look at a 911 or boxter the rear ends are always fat so anything smaller than a 9j would just look tiny on the back