1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 Avant 2.0TFSI Quattro SE S line - Selt Belt Light and sound

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by d4dubs, Jul 24, 2012.

1. d4dubs

d4dubs New Member

Hi guys,

Recently bought an A4 Avant and having a few little issues, which i need so advice with.

I have Heated Black Leather S Line interior, the seatbelt light stays on wtih that annoying dinging sound when a passenger is not seated in the front, unless i plug the belt in. The seat is clear and the the heated element is off, does anyone know what could be wrong. I tried fiddling wtih the wires underneath and got it to turn of for a single short journey, then hit a bump and it went off again, there does not seem to be a loose connection, but perhaps something else. Has anyone got any experience with this at all?

Regards
  2. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Active Member

Sounds like the passenger seat occupied sensor is faulty and thinks there is someone sitting in the seat - and hence should have their seat belt on.
  3. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

Agreed, has to be a faulty seat presence sensor... it may be in the wires you fiddled with or its the pressure pad it self. Shouldnt be too hard to fix and hopefully inexpensive!