A4 2006 B7 - 60K Service

visuk

Reaction score
Recently bought A4 2006 reg from a private dealer. The car has done 60k miles while the 18k service and 37k service was AUDI service, 60k service was done by that private dealer. He seem to have changed the cambelt and engine oil/filter. Any advice what else need to be checked/replaced for 60k service?

The car came with original invoice for AUDI service, but no service history book. Can someone share the maintenance schedule for 60k service?:eyebrows:

:salute:

With no service book, how can you be totally sure it's had the services ? If you can; phone the dealer(s) that serviced it to confirm.

Well, I have got the invoices for the 18k and 37k...serviced by AUDI newcastle...My query is for 60k service schedule..?

Well cambelt is 4 years 80k miles (whichever is earliest) on the 2.0tdi. But as you say thats done. Id inquire if the waterpump has been changed as most people on here recommend it is done at the same time.

Fuel filter? Pollen filter? Sorry dont have my service book with me. Give audi a call they will tell you.

Just ask for a breakdown on what was done

Thanks benr...will check for the waterpump replacement..

Does the cambelt change include the tensioner too? I don't know if these are included in the "cambelt change", as everyone always says "cambelt and water pump" service...

Cambelt kit included tensioner as far as I know

Cool, will have to bundle that in with the service then, I'm closing in on 60k soon woo hoo!

No it doesn't. The tensioner is another £90 quid from audi on top of a belt change

Are you sure you aren't talking about the damper being extra? Which most people don't replace unless leaking.

I know nothing about it and im not a mechanic just saying what I see.

From what ive read people recommend cambelt "kit" and waterpump

Ah yeah it would appear my terminoloy is off;

Usual kit contents are;

1X Toothed belt
, 1X Tensioning Roller, 1X Relay Rolle
r[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Last edited: