1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A4 2.5tdi Lag And Engine Question?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by miniturhero, Aug 19, 2014.

1. miniturhero

miniturhero Member

Hi guys I'm in the middle of sorting my oil leak which I need to get it steam cleaned to remove the oil so I can see might put it up on a friends ramp to have a look again this week but anyway , my a4 is auto and it has terrible lag in first gear when pulling away have to be careful when pulling out sometimes as it lags anyone have any idea if this is just normal or is something a miss ? Also I have what looks like 2 actuaters but one isn't but looks like one but it seems to throw out black smoke over my manifold anyone know what this is I wil try and get a pick of what I mean any help is very much appreciated .

Thanks in advance guys

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. miniturhero

miniturhero Member

4. hilly

hilly Member

I'm not sure if your in the right section don't think audi did the 2.5 tdi in the a4 b8. If you go into the right section you will get more help because they will have more knowledge on your engine.

5. miniturhero

miniturhero Member

O dear my mistake I did mean to press the b6 section for some reason it's all funny on my phone. Thanks for making me realise hill :)

6. hilly

hilly Member

No worries mate