A4 2.5TDi Avant Quattro Sport

JohnboyC

Reaction score
Ok...this subject MUST have been covered before, but what mods can be done to reduce the amount of body roll on a 2003 Audi A4 Avant 2.5 TDi Quattro Sport ?

Having driven the "sport" variants of BMW 3 series for the past 10 years, I am a smidge disappointed in the amount of body roll you get with the A4 Avant 2.5 TDi Quattro Sport....The car sits on 18" RS6 reps, with stock suspension with 29K on the clock, and I was wondering if fitting the RS4 Anti Roll bars would sort things out a bit.

I really not into changing suspension or lowering the car....cos dare i say it..lowered BMW's look like pimp mobil's, and lowered Audi's hmmm..jury is still out on that........

I think the ARB will definitely help.

I fitted this recently and could notice a slight improvement, although this was after fitting some KW coilovers which made a big difference.

RS4 ARBs are a good starting point, I'm looking at this on my 3.0V6 Sport too - too much roll from the rear and too much understeer for my tastes. Will probably drop the RS4 ARB on the back and see how we get on.

Replacing the ARBs is cheap and straightforward job. Do that first and if it's still not what you want, start investigating after market kits with stiffer springs and better shocks...